How our PLans Work
Our plans are adapted to fit our customer’s specific requirements.
We have designed our services to help small businesses or funded startups grow from roughly $1mm - $20mm in annual revenue or from 5 - 100 employees. We do this by providing a cloud-based, scalable accounting department with an experienced team that makes sure you have timely information to make better business decisions.
We collaborate with our customers and consider ourselves as an extended part of your team. This isn’t an end of the month bookkeeping experience. We are working everyday on our customer’s accounting to ensure we are responsive and timely using accrual accounting and providing insight into the numbers.
Although each plan can be customized, we break out our services into three commonly known roles. Most customers start out on the Accountant plan as it will encompass everything you would need to run your business.
- Software subscriptions
- Real-time transaction processing
- Accrual accounting and supporting schedules
- Maintain accounting transaction support online
- Monthly closing reconciliations
- Financial reporting
- Unlimited phone & email support
- Unlimited access to our referral network
- Software & procedural training
- Meetings with management (Quarterly)
Most Customers Start Here
Budget Tracking to
Achieve your Goals
- Everything in Accountant
- Budget-to-actual reporting
- Financial commentary and analysis
Performance Metrics with
- Everything in Controller
- Performance management dashboard
- What-If analysis or scenario building
- Meetings with management (Monthly)
You can add any of the following add-ons to any plan:
We give you a fixed price for the work that we perform. This puts you in total control. We will always discuss with you any need for additional work and the pricing for the work. We will always seek your approval before starting the new work.
If you are unhappy with our service for any reason, let us know before the next billing cycle and we’ll credit your account. No questions asked.