We are always looking for qualified, talented, and passionate team members to help our customers succeed.
Since we are "the" accounting department for our customers, we don't take this lightly. We take great care in selecting the right customers who truly appreciate the way our solutions allow them to work. We do our best to ensure a perfect match.
As such, individuals who join our team need to be the right fit for our customers and our culture. If our Core Values resonate with you, we'd love to chat.
Let us know why you would be a great fit for our team and for our customers.
We are currently looking for great...
You will review management reports and analysis utilizing our streamlined, web-based tools and procedures for a small group of our dynamic, small business customers.
We are looking for experienced professionals who are comfortable interacting and providing accounting and business advice to small business owners.
- Build and manage a small team of Accountants ensuring the team delivers timely and accurate results following our streamlined procedures. Your team will provide accounting services to a group of customers and must be capable of picking up where another Accountant has left off.
- Develop and refine procedures that maximize customer satisfaction, accuracy, and timeliness utilizing scalable web-based solutions.
- Deliver monthly, quarterly and annual financial results over the phone or via web-conferencing tools utilizing financial statements and other analytical tools to drive the discussion and recommendations. Add value to customers by identifying business risks and suggesting mitigating actions.
- Review and approve monthly closing reports, journal entries, and reconciliations generated by the team before publishing to the customer.
- Provide real-time support for our customers as the point-of-contact for our unlimited email & phone support offerings. Delegate appropriate tasks while ensuring timely answers to our customers. Our customers will look to you as their lead accountant.
- Must be able to work effectively from your home office without distraction, including phone and video chat.
Traits & Qualifications
- A leader that people respect and can have fun with
- Strong passion for technology
- Takes an entrepreneurial approach to problem solving
- Able to work remotely, without constant supervision
- Strong communicator who excels in a team environment
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- Experienced (2-5 years) corporate accountant or public accountant
- Authorization to work in the U.S.